Our training services in alternative dispute resolution meet the Standards of the Texas Alternative Dispute Resolution Procedures Act and the Texas Mediation Trainers Roundtable.
As Certified Administrators of the Conflict Dynamics Profile®, CMP instructors offer clients an extra resource to increase self-awareness and improve conflict management skills.
In addition to basic mediation training, CMP provides training for groups through workshops and seminars and conducts presentations at professional conferences.
Workshops can be tailored to meet the needs of our clients. A few examples of class selections offered:
- Mediation Skills Training
- Bridges over Troubled Waters
- Conflict Dynamics Profile®: Understanding Yourself and Others
- Engaging in a New Age: Tips to better understand and communicate across generations
- Navigating Conflict: Managing and Diffusing Workplace Conflict